About us

BARICHELLO OFFICINE MECCANICHE SRL was born from an intuition of Barrichello brothers in 1970 who started to perform machining operations for third parties in a small shed in Solbiate Arno; in 1996 the sons joined the company by giving the present connotation. For nearly half a century operates in the mechanical processing, in a production facility of 3000 square meters of which 1800 covered, in an easily accessible area.